If you have been arrested on the Florida Panhandle or want to help a family member who has run into legal trouble, your decision to call Stanley E. Peacock, P.A., could make all the difference. Our Panama City law firm is an outstanding resource for local citizens, students arrested on spring break, other tourists and military personnel stationed in our area.
A Former Prosecutor and Longtime Defender Prepared to Fight for You
Stan Peacock has been handling trials in Florida courts since 1983 — as a prosecuting state's attorney for more than 20 years and as a dedicated defense lawyer ever since. Beginning with a consultation to hear your story and discuss options, he will put his knowledge and perspective right to work for you.
Stan is a respected Panama City criminal defense attorney who can handle every aspect of your misdemeanor or felony case. He will help you make sound decisions and target the best possible outcome if you are facing charges such as:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI), sometimes also called DWI — an extremely serious driving offense that can bring jail time and other life-changing consequences as well as the loss of your driving privilege
- Domestic violence, including violations of restraining orders and other conditions of release
- Other violent crimes ranging from assault, battery or robbery to rape or murder
- Drug charges from possession, cultivation or distribution of marijuana to crimes involving cocaine and prescription drugs such as OxyContin, hydrocodone and other painkillers
- Juvenile crimes such as minor in possession of alcohol (MIP), underage DUI and more
Many clients also turn to our firm after alleged violations of probation, and we have experience in record sealing and expungements.
Do You Need a Skilled Marianna or Lynn Haven Area Criminal Law Attorney?
Stan Peacock is a genuinely caring counselor and dynamic trial lawyer also trained as a psychiatric social worker. He is passionate about protecting clients' lawful rights and futures. He is always readily available to answer questions and concerns.
To talk through your needs and most important goals, contact attorney Stan Peacock now. It will cost you nothing to discuss your case and get the immediate counsel you need. What will it cost you if you don't? We accept major credit cards for all services.