After any serious car, truck or motorcycle accident, victims need to focus on their own physical and personal recoveries. Your financial challenges may include overwhelming medical costs, inability to work for a lengthy period or ever again, or the need for money to support your family after a tragic wrongful death.
Counting on another driver to admit fault is a big uncertainty. Depending on insurance companies to treat you fairly is a major risk. The single most important step you can take to protect your future is to contact an experienced Panama City personal injury lawyer.
AGGRESSIVELY TARGETING FULL AND FAIR COMPENSATION FOR FLORIDA ACCIDENT VICTIMS
A widely trusted native of Marianna and resident of Lynn Haven, auto accident attorney Stan Peacock will work hard to help you get all the financial compensation you deserve after a wreck caused by someone else. He stands always prepared to:
- Thoroughly investigate the accident and prove it was caused by someone else’s reckless driving, drunk driving or other negligence — or provide an aggressive defense if you are being wrongfully sued or held liable.
- Help ensure you get the quality medical care and other services you need.
- Calculate the total financial impact of the car or other vehicle wreck on your life, in order to file a well-prepared insurance claim or lawsuit reflecting all your damages.
- Analyze all forms of insurance coverage and other potential sources of financial recovery available to you.
- Strive relentlessly to obtain just compensation that helps you recover as fully as possible, whether through determined negotiations with insurers or by going to court — as Stan has done thousands of times since 1983.
CONTACT A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY WHO WILL STAND UP FOR YOU
You take no risk when you contact Stanley E. Peacock, P.A., for the legal counsel and representation you need after a serious car accident. Stan will treat you with care, focus on your needs and make your case a top priority. Contact us online or call 850-215-2112 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case.
We take all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will only pay an attorney fee if we help you recover financial compensation.