PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS WHEN IT COMES TO ASSET DIVISION
Stan Peacock is a genuinely caring, highly responsive resource for people who need help navigating the complex process of property division in a Florida divorce. He will explore options and look for favorable compromises to help you get through divorce in the best possible shape financially. This includes advocating for you in matters such as:
- Any dispute over valuable assets such as your home, other real estate, vehicles, business interests, pensions, retirement accounts and other investments
- Either spouse’s desire to keep specific property such as a gun collection, jewelry or family heirlooms
- Aggressive defense of any assets you brought into the marriage as separate property, excluding them from mandatory division as marital property
- Forcing your husband or wife to provide a full financial disclosure if you suspect hidden assets or income exist
- Ensuring your rights are protected in matters of child support and spousal support as well as the division of property
WORK CLOSELY WITH A SKILLED NEGOTIATOR AND PROVEN TRIAL LAWYER
Applying decades of legal experience, attorney Stan Peacock takes an assertive yet practical approach to the financial aspects of divorce. Reaching a settlement out of court if possible will save everyone involved time, grief and money. Stan will help you make sound decisions and stand up for you whether you are facing a military divorce, a high-asset divorce with millions of dollars on the line, or a relatively straightforward case with modest assets and debts to be divided.
CONTACT OUR FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
For an initial consultation to discuss property division and your other concerns with a compassionate, knowledgeable Florida divorce lawyer, contact us online or call 850-215-2112 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case.