PROTECT YOUR CHILD DURING THIS VULNERABLE TIME
It is critical to take any Florida juvenile arrest seriously — from an alcohol or drug charge to a property crime such as criminal mischief or an alleged violent offense. If you are a parent trying to help your child or a young person in trouble, please contact Panama City juvenile crimes defense attorney Stan Peacock now for a consultation.
IS YOUR CHILD FACING MINOR IN POSSESSION OR UNDERAGE DUI CHARGES?
A caring, accessible lawyer with decades of experience in Florida courts, Stan Peacock offers straight talk and clear guidance in every case. He has helped hundreds of people of all ages, including many young people arrested on spring break, make sound decisions and earn the most favorable possible outcomes when facing charges such as:
- Minor in possession of alcohol (MIP)
- Underage DUI
- Drug charges such as possession of marijuana or illegally obtained prescription pills
- Criminal mischief, theft and other property crimes
- Violent crimes such as battery, assault and robbery
CARING LEGAL GUIDANCE AND DECISIVE ACTION TO PROTECT YOUR CHILD’S FUTURE
Stan Peacock will patiently help you understand what you are up against and weigh all available options. He is dedicated to helping young people get through legal troubles with their futures intact by:
- Challenging unjust allegations and unlawful searches, seizures and arrests.
- Negotiating with Florida prosecutors to avoid a permanent criminal record, instead advocating for counseling, diversion programs, treatment, community service and other alternatives.
It is essential to recognize that a juvenile conviction now could make any future arrest far more serious. Also, most universities and employers perform very thorough background checks today, and you could find your options to be very limited if you simply accept consequences without counsel from a knowledgeable attorney.
Our firm is also an excellent resource for record sealing and expungements if you have concerns about a past conviction.
CONSULT WITH A DEDICATED CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY WHO WANTS TO HELP
You can talk to Stan Peacock about any juvenile charge or another criminal matter in North Florida. Contact us online or call 850-215-2112 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case. He will welcome your call, and our law firm accepts major credit card payments for all services.