An Underage Drinking Charge Should Not Be Taken Lightly

Florida has zero tolerance for underage drinking. The consequences that an individual under the age of 21 could face for drinking can be life-altering and limit his or her future opportunities.

Are you a local student, an out-of-state spring breaker, or the parent of a son or daughter under the age of 21 requiring help from a Panama City defense lawyer? At Stanley E. Peacock, P.A., our attorney has decades of experience as both a prosecutor and a public defender. We are committed to helping youngsters make sound decisions and obtain successful outcomes.

Under Florida law, it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .02 or higher. Your driver's license will be suspended automatically.

We Can Help You Protect Your Rights And Your Future Opportunities

The consequences of an underage drinking conviction can include:

  • Jail time
  • Loss of driver's license
  • Monetary fines
  • Loss of financial aid for college
  • Expulsion from college
  • Rescinded college admission offers
  • Rescinded employment offers
  • Probation

We Handle All Allegations Concerning Underage Drinking

Underage drinking is a mistake that many young people make. Attorney Stan Peacock provides solid, experienced and winning defense strategies to people under the age of 21 who have been charged with:

Good people can make mistakes that can alter their lives. Our law firm can challenge the allegations and evidence against you as well as negotiate for ways to avoid a permanent criminal record. Many youngsters charged with underage drinking can participate in alternatives to sentencing such as counseling, diversion programs, alcohol treatment and community service.

If Your Child Has Been Charged With Underage DUI, Contact Our Defense Lawyer

A promising future does not need to be put to a halt because of a mistake involving alcohol. Call Stanley E. Peacock, P.A., at 850-215-2112 now to get started on your defense. You can also contact our law firm online.